The AppCoins Wallet is an app that allows users to receive, store, and send digital currencies in an easy and comfortable way.
Here are a few tips we recommend you take note of in order to make the most out of your games and credits:
The AppCoins Wallet is very safe. Your private keys will never leave the device because they’re stored locally.
2. Easy installation
The app installation is simple and intuitive. You need to:
2- Create your wallet;
3- Top it up;
4- Verify it (check this article for further details)
And you’re good to go!
The AppCoins Wallet enables users to get a bonus of up to 20% in AppCoins Credits to spend on in-app purchases for each purchase they make. The amount the user receives depends on their in-app spending level.
4. Your own language
The AppCoins Wallet is now available in 31 languages! From Spanish to Portuguese, to Hindi, Arabic, and more, users are now able to use the AppCoins Wallet in their native language.
5. In-app payments
Making in-app payments (for gems, weapons, lives, or other items) with AppCoins Credits is as easy and simple as using any other payment method.
If you don’t have any AppCoins Credits yet, bank cards and PayPal can be used to make the payments, as well as other local payment methods. As always, everything will be registered and guaranteed through top-notch technology.
6. Back up your wallet
This may be an obvious one, but it doesn’t make it any less important. In fact, as the AppCoins Wallet does not have a standard login system (but a phone verification method instead), it’s vital that you save the backup in a safe place — it is the only way you can recover your wallet if something were to happen to it.
Although the AppCoins Wallet has protective regulations in place to keep users safe, it is advisable to take a few extra measures to store your AppCoins securely:
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, check the wallet provider.
- Keep an eye out for scammers. There are wallets that use URLs only slightly different from the URLs of legitimate wallet providers. We recommend you read reviews before you make a transaction.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s backup and restore feature so that if something were to go wrong with your wallet, you’d be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code. IMPORTANT: there’s no password recovery!
- Update your antivirus software. We suggest you regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.