Do you have questions about Wallets?
Do you have other questions?
After a successful pre-sale, we are glad to announce that our token sale starts on December 13th and will end on January 15th or until sold out — whichever occurs first. Unsold tokens — if any — will be burned, in order to preserve the value of the token.
There will be a 20% bonus in the first 7 days of the sale or until we sell 30% of tokens — whichever comes first — , to reward the investors who decided to invest sooner than later.
AppCoins Token Facts
Sale supply: 160,000,000 tokens
Nominal price: 1 ETH = 2,995 APPC
Min Investment: 0.03 ETH
Max Investment: 9.99 ETH
Soft cap: $2.5M USD
Hard cap: 60,120 ETH / $15.3M
Token format: ERC-20 Standard
How to Participate in the ICO Sale?
Always verify that you are on the official AppCoins website and is SSL protected. Use your favorite browser, otherwise we recommend Google Chrome.
Participating in the token sale
- Buy Ethereum in a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Transfer Ethereum to a compatible wallet.
- Send your funds to token sale address with correct data and gas limit values.
Need Help with Compatible Wallets?
To participate in the AppCoins token sale you will need a wallet that is smart contract compatible. Please do not send your token directly from any cryptocurrency excanges. You need a token compatible Ethereum wallet.
2. Make sure you read the terms and conditions and don’t forget to tick the box to be able to move forward in the process.
3. Select how much you’d like to invest in the AppCoins ICO. This will determine the type of KYC you’ll need to fill in. For investors under 5,000 USD there will be a light KYC process where personal information will be required, such as first and last name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, passport/national id number.
3.1. If you choose to invest more than 5K USD, we will have a full KYC process where an additional scan of the passport or national ID card will be required.
4. Select the ERC20 compatible wallet you’d like to use from a list of suggestions and enter your ETH wallet address for token issuance.
5. Please make sure you enter your email address, so that you can be notified of the amount transferred and the number of AppCoins you will be receiving in your wallet of choice (the same you selected in the previous step).
Investing less than 5K USD?
6. This is the KYC you’ll see if you decided to invest less than 5K USD on step 3.1. Here, you will be required to enter your buyer information, such as first name, last name, gender, nationality, country of residence, date of birth and passport/ID card number.
7. On the last step of the onboarding, you’ll get the wallet address (required), data (required), gas limit (required), and gwei. We advise you to copy the info as is to assure that your funds are transferred without any hiccups.
Investing more than 5K USD?
6.1. This is the KYC you’ll see if you decide to invest more than 5K USD on step 3. Here, you will be required to verify your identity and enter your investor information, such as first name, last name, date of birth, street address, city, postcode, country.
6.2. After entering your personal info, you will be required to upload your documents, in order for us to verify against the info you just provided. You will be taken to our partners, Onfido website for the identity document verification.
6.3. Once your info and documents are verified, you’ll receive an email with further info on where to transfer your funds. We used a test account to test the process.
Do not use the following wallets to participate any token sale. First move your ETH to a compatible wallet in the list above.
Incorrect Gas Limit
Remember to set it to 30 GWEI. If you set your gas limit value too low, your transaction will be rejected and automatically refunded. The transaction might not appear in the blockchain explorer.
No Data Field Set
If you forget to set a correct data field value for your transaction, your transaction will be rejected and automatically refunded. The transaction appears in the blockchain explorer with error code invalid jump.
Important Security Reminders
- DO NOT TRUST other sources, direct messages or bot reminders in our Telegram group.
- DO NOT send ETH directly from an exchange, otherwise your AppCoin tokens might never be recovered. We recommend to use a wallet in which you have access to your private keys.
- ALWAYS check the website link you’re using and make sure you’re on the official website https://appcoins.io.
Beware of scammers! There are some evildoers out there trying to scam members from our amazing community. If you receive any suspicious message, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via Telegram. Please remember, no admins will PM you the contribution address directly. Please head to the website https://appcoins.io to follow the crowdsale instructions.
Learn more about AppCoins at: https://appcoins.io
Read the AppCoins Whitepaper at: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_white_paper.pdf
Read the AppCoins Protocol Definition at: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_protocol_definition.pdf
Talk with us and get live chat support: https://t.me/appcoinsofficial
Follow AppCoins on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AppCoinsProject
Join AppCoins on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/AppCoinsOfficial/
Read AppCoins’ posts on Medium: https://medium.com/@appcoins
See our code and follow the developements of the Protocol: https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-ethereumj
Join the discussion on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AppcoinsProtocol/