How to Buy AppCoins with MyEtherWallet
1. On MyEtherWallet’s home, click “Send Ether & Tokens”.
2. On this screen you need to fill out the details that you received during the AppCoins purchase process:
- Address — this is given you on the crowdsalse deposit page.
- Data — this is your personal reference number and it changes for every transaction. Do not share this with others. If you leave data field out your transaction is rejected. You need to click Advanced options to see this.
Then also fill out the following:
- Gas limit: 250600 — gas tells that this is a smart contract transaction and is more expensive than normal Ether transfer. Note: Double check your the gas limit field value after filling Data field. MyEtherWallet may reset the gas value to an invalid number after inputting the data field.
- Amount Fill in the Amount how many Ethers you wish to send, usually in a range 0.01–1000 ETH
How to Configure Your MEW to Show Your AppCoins
It is a very easy process. You should just follow the next steps:
- Click the “Show Tokens” or “Load Tokens” button on the left side of MEW website.
- If APPC is shown, you’re done.
3. If APPC is NOT shown, click on the “Add Custom Token” button
4. Fill in the form with the ERC20 Token data (Contract address, Symbol, number of decimals):
- Token Symbol: APPC
- Decimals: 18
5. Click the save button
6. Don’t click the red x or (-) next to APPC. It removes a token from the list, don’t do that.
Still having doubts about the AppCoins crowdsale? Join our Telegram group.