How to buy AppCoins using the Mist Browser
1. Download The Official Mist.
The easiest way is to go to ethereum.org, scroll a bit down and press the download button, the right version is automatically presented to you (e.g. for Windows, Mac OS). To find the latest version of Mist check the list on Github: https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
2. Choose the appropriate asset for your device and system.
Click download. You may have to agree with security terms in order for download to start.
3. Install the wallet.
4. Open the wallet.
You may have to confirm you want to open a software downloaded from internet.
5. Select “USE THE MAIN NETWORK” option and enter a new password.
6. Backup your files.
The wallet will take a while to load all the blocks and open.
7. Launch the app to see Ethereum Mist Wallet Accounts Overview
And now it is time to start sending ETH to AppCoins
1. Go to ‘Send funds’.
2. Write in the blank space the address that was given to you on AppCoins official website.
3. Choose the amount to send.
4. Click on ‘SEND’ and fill out the destination wallet and the amount of ETHER.
5. Click “Show More Options” and fill out the “Transaction Data”.
5. Enter your password to send the transaction.
And it’s done! AppCoins will be on your wallet as soon as you do the purchase. All you have to do now is add a custom token to be able to see your AppCoins in your wallet.
How to Configure Mist to Show Your AppCoins
1. Go to “Contracts”.
2. Scroll down to “Custom Tokens” and click “Watch Token”.
3. A popup will appear with a form to fill out the token details:
4. Enter the contract address: 0x1a7a8bd9106f2b8d977e08582dc7d24c723ab0db
5. Enter the token name: AppCoins
6. Add the Token Symbol: APPC
7. Enter number of Decimals: 18
8. Click “OK”.
You can then check on the same wallet the tokens you bought.
Still having doubts about the AppCoins crowdsale? Join our Telegram group.