We’re excited to announce that the pre-sale for AppCoins is now open! As a token of our appreciation (no pun intended), the AppCoins pre-sale will be open until Nov 20th, 2017 and all early supporters will receive an exclusive 30% discount on token price.
Token: The AppCoin Token / ERC20 Ethereum Token / Symbol: APPC
Supply: 450,000,000 APPC / Pre-sale + sale supply: 180,000,000 APPC
Price: 1 APPC = 0.10 USD*(ETH value based on the date’s exchangee rate)
20% of all Tokens
Uncapped, fixed price
How Do I Participate?
Our Pre-Sale Whitelist comes with a 30% discount and it’s open to five groups of people who are eligible and will have exclusive access:
1. Aptoide users who are registered at Aptoide website. The allowed investment by each user ranges from a minimum of $10 USD to a maximum of $5.000 USD. Aptoide has 200 million active users and the pre-sale is limited to the availability of tokens.
2. Android Developers registered either on Aptoide App Store or on Google Play. Their profile will be validated through the email registered on the platform.
3. Device manufacturers registered in the Aptoide Partners Program. They will also enjoy a 30% discount on the final pre-sale price.
4. Strategic Investors with a track record in Blockchain, ICOs and supporting cryptocurrency projects are encouraged to apply to our special conditions. For more information, let me know here if you’d belong to this group.
5. WebSummit Attendees and guest investors will get an exclusive chance to participate on the AppCoins pre-sale, with a 30% discount on tokens. Interested attendees should sign up for WebSummit Exclusive Perks here to receive the AppCoins pre-sale promo to be inserted in the validation process.
To have exclusive access to AppCoins’ pre-sale and benefit from the 30% discount for KGT holders, please go to https://appcoins.io/presale and under ‘Web Summit & Guest Investors’ insert the following code (please use upper case): APPCOINS_KYBER.
Please make sure to the use the same wallet address that contains KGT.
Which Wallets Are Compatible?
To participate in the AppCoins token pre-sale you will need a wallet that is smart contract compatible. Please do not send your token directly from any cryptocurrency excanges. You need a token compatible Ethereum wallet.
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- Parity + Ledger (Hardware wallet)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
How To Participate
Participating in the token sale
- Buy Ethereum in a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Transfer Ethereum to a compatible wallet
- Send your funds to token sale address with correct data and gas limit values
To participate an Ethereum token sale you need to fill your transaction with following details
- Address — this is given you on the crowdsalse deposit page.
- Data — this is your personal reference number and it changes for every transaction. Do not share this with others. If you leave data field out your transaction is rejected. You need to click Advanced options to see this.
- Gas limit: 250600 — gas tells that this is a smart contract transaction and is more expensive than normal Ether transfer. Note: Double check your the gas limit field value after filling Data field. MyEtherWallet may reset the gas value to an invalid number after inputting the data field.
- Amount Fill in the Amount how many Ethers you wish to send, usually in a range 0.01–1000 ETH
To participate in an Ethereum token sale you need do a new transaction.
In the Recipient address fill in the token sale smart contract address. Then check Advanced options checkbox. Fill in the Amount with how many Ethers you wish to send, usually in a range 0.01–1000 ETH.
- Transaction data — this is your personal reference number and it changes for every transaction. Do not share this with others. If you leave data field out your transaction is rejected. You need to click Advanced options to see this.
- Gas: 250600 — gas limit vlue tells that this is a smart contract transaction and is more expensive than normal Ether transfer.
Trusted Sources for the AppCoins Token Sale Address
You can double-check information on following sources:
- Website: https://appcoins.io — Once the sale is live, all info will be made availabe on the website.
- Blog: https://medium.com/@appcoins
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AppCoinsProject
- Telegram: https://t.me/appcoinsofficial
Important Security Reminders
- DO NOT TRUST other sources, direct messages or slackbot reminders in our Slack channel.
- DO NOT send ETH directly from an exchange, otherwise your AppCoin tokens might never be recovered. We recommend to use a wallet from MyEtherWallet.com or any other wallet in which you have access to your private keys.
- There is no need to increase default gas price (or the value you are used to). Unless there is an unusual traffic in the Ethereum network, 30 GWEI should be enough to get the transaction confirmed in a few minutes.
Do not use the following wallets to participate any token sale. First move your ETH to a compatible wallet in the above list.
Incorrect Gas Limit
Remember to set it to 30 GWEI. If you set your gas limit value too low, your transaction will be rejected and automatically refunded. The transaction might not appear in the blockchain explorer.
No Data Field Set
If you forget to set a correct data field value for your transaction, your transaction will be rejected and automatically refunded. The transaction appears in the blockchain explorer with error code invalid jump.
There are some evildoers out there trying to scam members from our amazing community. If you receive any suspicious message, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via Telegram.