Welcome to the AppCoins News Update, ‘ANU’ for short. This week we’re focusing on the arrival of the AppCoins Wallet v2.0 and its accompanying features. Read on to find out more!
AppCoins Wallet v2.0 Release
Prepare yourselves! The new version of the AppCoins Wallet is finally arriving, and you’ll be able to explore all that it has to offer in just a few short days.
As you’ll likely remember from our previous ANUs, the biggest changes in this new wallet version are behind the scenes. This means that in addition to the design change, you will experience a much smoother, more intuitive, and faster navigation and processing power. We hope you enjoy it.
With this powerful new baseline, we are now able to deliver the features that we’ve recently been discussing. Check out these amazing aspects of our new wallet version:
- AppCoins (APPC) Fluctuation Chart — Track the ups and downs of APPC on the international markets to see how that might affect your wallet’s balance.
- Wallet Verification with PayPal — If you prefer making payments with PayPal, you will soon be able to verify your wallet address with this payment method. This will not only further protect it from fraud, but it will also avoid generating false positives due to fraud prevention rules.
- Promotional Codes — Earn an additional bonus by supporting your favorite influencer.
- Subscriptions — Subscribe to your favorite apps through the AppCoins Wallet.
Stay tuned, because we’re aiming to bring even more amazing features your way!
Following last month’s protocol KPIs performance, on this ANU we have collected the values from September, regarding flows using Apps with AppCoins, IAP with AppCoins and User Interactions with the Wallet, as the table shows below.
As always, you’re invited to follow our work regarding all of the products we’re working on:
- ASF Wallet (Aptoide & Google Play)
- AppCoins Wallet (Aptoide & Google Play)
- ASF SDK
- ASF Unity Plugin
- BDS SDK
- BDS Unity Plugin
- BDS Billing System integration guide
At the time of writing, the current market cap is close to $18,870,802 USD, with $363,595 in volume in the last 24 hours across these exchanges: Binance (97,56%), CoinDCX (0,70%) and Huobi (1,74%).
Name: André Dias
Role: Business Analyst
Bio: André Dias is responsible for providing analytics and producing reports to both internal and external stakeholders of Aptoide. He also analyzes existing data in order to measure and monitor AppCoins’ performance. He’s currently enrolled in the Master of Data Science and Advanced Analytics program at Nova IMS. In his free time he enjoys extreme sports, chess, and strategy board games.